“My lipid chemist tells me that most Flax Seed Oil goes rancid within 5 minutes of being pressed, and is like cancer in a can because of the rancidity factor.”
~ Susan Weed, Renowned Herbal Specialist
Some call it one of the most powerful foods on the planet.
First cultivated in Babylon in 3000 BC, Flax Seed originated and resumed throughout the centuries – an essential staple for vitality.
King Charlemagne believed so strongly in the health benefits of Flax Seed that he passed laws requiring his subjects to consume it. Now, thirteen centuries later, there is research and studies to back up what Charlemagne “knew”…
While it’s been used for a variety of conditions historically, today there’s strong increasing evidence it can help reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, inflammation, and high-cholesterol.
In addition, Flax Seed, in it’s true organic form – contains incredible nutritional qualities. Some unknown to ANY other food source, as well as numerous alternative health benefits…
Rich Omega-3 FLAX SEED OIL – A Lifeline of Health Benefits:
Known for their fiber, cancer protective lignans, and unparalleled “omega 3” source, considered to be nature’s best source of vegetarian Omega-3 fatty acids – contributing to a healthy heart, skin, joints, cell membranes and an excellent energy generator!
Flax Seed can provide general well being and whole body nutrition, through its rich source of omega-3 fatty acids – which are required for the health of almost all body systems. Also high in omega-6, 9, essential fatty acids, B vitamins, and minerals, Flax is packed with substantial life-providing nutrition.
Flax Seed also contains significant lignans, which are naturally antibacterial and are currently being studied for their ability to bind to estrogen receptors and interfere with potentially cancer causing affects on tissue, especially breast tissue. It is considered to be a complete amino acid (which assists the body with adequately absorbing nutrients). Flax Seed Oil contains natural soluble and insoluble fiber. And it has also been long used topically or treating abrasions and blemishes on the skin.
Flax Seed contains 75 to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods, on Earth!
The Oil of Flax Seed is multiplied exponentially, in it’s nutritional profile and abundance.
Flax Seed Oil Protects You From Serious Threats, That Matter
Clinical studies suggest that Flax Seed Oil may be helpful in treating a variety of primary culprits… From the popular “bud wig cure”, to post Menopausal symptoms, to a wide-variety of ailments.
A study done with menopausal women, reported that the intensity of their hot flashes dropped by 57%, just from daily intake of Flax Seed!
But namely… Flax Seed Oil shows promising results in protection against the “Big 4”…
- HEART DISEASE – Evidence has shown that people who consume an ALA rich source, like Flax Seed Oil – are less likely to suffer fatal heart attacks. Studies also suggest that diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids (including ALA) may lower blood pressure, promote good blood vessel health, reduce inflammation and irregular heart beat.
Several studies also suggesting that Flaxseed may help prevent hardening of the arteries – keeping plaque from being deposited in the arteries. And lignans in Flax Seed Oil – have been shown to reduce atherosclerotic plaque buildup by up to 75%!
- INFLAMMATION – Popular components in Flax Seed Oil, ALA and lignans, may reduce the inflammation that accompanies illness – by helping block the release of certain pro-inflammatory agents. ALA has been shown to decrease inflammatory reactions in humans. And studies in animals have found that lignans can decrease levels of several pro-inflammatory agents.
For the reason, Flax Seed Oil may also help alleviate unpleasant symptoms associated with immune disorders, like lupus, psoriasis, and arthritis.Flax Seed Oil may also help prevent heart attack and strokes by reducing inflammation associated with plaque buildup in the arteries.
- DIABETES – Research suggests that daily intake of the lignans from Flax Seed Oil may improve blood sugar (as measured by hemoglobin A1c blood tests in adults with type 2 diabetes). Flax Seed Oil can also help to maintain blood sugar, and may aid in cellular health, relating to insulin recognition and functionality.
- CANCER – Studies suggest that Flax Seed Oil may help in the prevention and growth of certain tumors.Lignans, a type of antioxidant, found in flax seeds, are called phytoestrogens, because they are able to mimic the action of the hormone estrogen, to a smaller extent. By binding to estrogen receptors instead of the estrogen, phytoestrogens can inhibit the action of estrogen, therefore protecting against hormone-associated cancers, including breast, ovarian, uterine and prostate cancers.
Some studies have suggested that exposure to lignans during adolescence helps reduce the risk of breast cancer and may also increase the survival of breast cancer patients. Lignans seem to additionally protect against cancer by blocking enzymes that are involved in hormone metabolism and interfering with the growth and spread of tumor cells. Additional antioxidant properties in Flax Seed, may also contribute to cancer protection.
In animal studies, the plant omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, inhibited multiple tumor incidence and growth.
The Illusion of Benefits – “Dangled Like Cheese”, Only to Poison You Like a Rat…
The “3 types” of commercial-pressing of Flax Seed Oil – result in various different “non-desired effects” of your Flax Seed Oil.
From harmful pesticide residues, to chemical solvents, to damaging “high pressure”, high-heat processing, and/or refinement – that leaves the Oil void of all nutrition!
But they all share ONE commonality…. RANCIDITY.
All 3 of these pressing technologies produce rancid oils, in differing degrees.
The presents a SERIOUS problem, considering the digestion of oils is retarded by rancidity, and these products of rancidity were actually found to be LETHAL in rats!
5 disturbing facts about common Flax Seed Oils:
- Most Flax Seed Oil – is “heat-treated” (*even most “cold-pressed”)
- Most Flax Seed Oil – begins to go rancid within 5 MINUTES!
- Most Flax Seed Oil – is void of absorbable nutrients!
- Most Flax Seed Oil – contains harmful pesticide and/or chemical residues, like Hexane!
- Most Flax Seed Oils – contain about a 70% rancidity ratio!
Degenerative disease can be caused by these rancid oils, and brought about by the destruction of vitamins E, F, and A, both in the oil itself and in the body. And there are natural antioxidants present in these oils (BEFORE DAMAGE OCCURS) – that protect these oils from rancidity. (*When you oxidize, refine, or other wise damage them, these protective guards are lost!)
Sadly, most Flax Seed Oils become rancid as soon as the bottle is opened. As a result, most Flax Seed Oils are mostly, if not completely void of nutrition, and/or can flat out be rancid-poison…
If you do not want to consume bad Flax Seed Oils that may contribute to heart disease and cancer (resulting from rancidity), then you need to perform –
The “Flax-Oil Test” – How to Tell if Your Oil is RANCID:
Luckily, this is extremely simple.
…Just ask yourself these 3 questions:
- “Was it refrigerated in the store?” (*all rancidity-prone Flax Seed Oils MUST be refrigerated)
- “Did you smell and taste the Oil before use?” (*If it smells like oil paint or leaves a scratchy sensation in the back of your throat it is likely rancid)
- “Was it used within 30 days of opening?” (*pay no attention to the label, in this regard)
Any of the common-pressed technologies are certain to result in some degree of rancidity.
Yes, even “cold-pressed” technology uses damaging friction, an untimely press, and/or heats the seeds PRIOR to being pressed!
Here’s what it takes to press “PURE, NEVER-RANCID” Flax Seed Oil:
- 1.) An organic, high-quality source of Flax Seeds.
- 2.) A unique patented pressing technology, known as “INSTANT PRESS”. (*this is the ONLY tested & verified pressing technology that escapes rancidity)
- 3.) Upon pressing, the Oil is immediately sealed, and stored – in a light protective container. (*Light destroys nutrient properties, and damages the naked structure of the oil.)
The ONLY “Zero-Rancidity” Flax Seed Oil in The World
So deciding “where to get your Flax Seed Oil” is easy…
Activation Products, through an exclusive partnership with Andreas Oils patented INSTANT PRESS™ technology, is the ONLY supplier of “pure, never-rancid, completely-intact organic Flax Seed Oil”.
Instantly sealed in a light-protective Miron glass bottle, our premium “one-of-a-kind” Flax Seed Oil – has a unparalleled 3 year shelf-life – and requires NO REFRIGERATION!
(*CURRENTLY ON SPECIAL!)
…Without expressing a biased interest here, PLEASE don’t put alternative popular Flax Seed Oils in your body! If you want to capitalize on the amazing benefits Flax provides, please enjoy our Flax Seed Oil, when available – here at Activation.
That’s why we created it!
Yours in good health,