“My lipid chemist tells me that most Flax Seed Oil goes rancid within 5 minutes of being pressed, and is like cancer in a can because of the rancidity factor.”
~ Susun Weed, Renowned Herbal Specialist
Some call it one of the most powerful foods on the planet.
First cultivated in Babylon in 3000 BC, throughout the centuries flaxseed is an essential staple for vitality.
King Charlemagne believed so strongly in the health benefits of flaxseed that he passed laws requiring his subjects to consume it. Now, thirteen centuries later, there is research and studies to back up what Charlemagne knew…
While it’s been used for a variety of conditions historically, today there’s increasing evidence that it can help reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, excessive inflammation and high cholesterol.
Flaxseed, in its true organic form, contains incredible nutritional qualities. Some unknown in ANY other food source…
Rich Omega-3 Flaxseed Oil — Nutritional Lifeline:
Known for their fiber content, cancer-preventing lignans and unparalleled omega-3 fatty acid content, flaxseeds contribute to the health of your heart, skin, joints and cell membranes, and are excellent energy generators!
Flaxseeds are nature’s best source of vegetarian omega-3 fatty acids, which are required for the health of almost all bodily systems. Also high in omega-6 and 9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins and minerals, flax is packed with nutrition.
Flaxseed also contains lignans that are naturally antibacterial and are currently being studied for their ability to bind to estrogen receptors and interfere with cancer-causing effects on tissue, especially breast tissue.Flaxseed contains 75 to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods on Earth! It contains all nine amino acids, making it a source of complete protein. Plus, flaxseed oil contains both soluble and insoluble fiber and has also long been used topically for treating skin abrasions and blemishes.
Flax Oil Protects You from Serious Threats
Clinical studies suggest that flax oil may be helpful in treating a variety of primary culprits… From the popular Budwig cure, to treating menopausal symptoms, to assisting with a wide variety of other ailments.
For instance: a study done with menopausal women reported that the intensity of their hot flashes dropped by 57%, just from daily intake of flaxseed!
In particular, flax oil shows promising results in protecting against the ‘Big 4’…
- HEART DISEASE: Evidence has shown that people who consume ALA-rich foods, like flaxseed oil are less likely to suffer fatal heart attacks. Studies also suggest that diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids (including ALA) may lower blood pressure, promote good blood vessel health, reduce inflammation and correct irregular heart beats. Several other studies suggest that flaxseed may help prevent hardening of the arteries. The lignans in flax oil have been shown to reduce atherosclerotic plaque buildup by up to 75%!
- INFLAMMATION: Components in flax oil, specifically ALA and lignans, may reduce the inflammation that accompanies illness by blocking the release of certain pro-inflammatory agents. ALA has been shown to decrease inflammatory reactions in humans and studies in animals have found that lignans can decrease levels of several pro-inflammatory agents. For this reason, flax oil may also help alleviate unpleasant symptoms associated with immune disorders, like lupus, psoriasis, and arthritis. Flax oil may also help prevent heart attacks and strokes by reducing inflammation associated with plaque buildup in the arteries.
- DIABETES: Research suggests that daily intake of the lignans from flax oil may improve blood sugar (as measured by hemoglobin A1c blood tests in adults with type 2 diabetes). Flax oil can also help to maintain blood sugar balance, and may aid in cellular health relating to insulin recognition and functionality.
- CANCER: Studies suggest that flax oil may help in the prevention and growth of certain tumors. Lignans, a type of antioxidant found in flaxseeds, are called phytoestrogens because they are able to mimic the action of the hormone estrogen. By binding to estrogen receptors, phytoestrogens can inhibit the action of estrogen, protecting against hormone-associated cancers, including breast, ovarian, uterine and prostate cancers. Some studies have suggested that exposure to lignans during adolescence helps reduce the risk of breast cancer and may also increase the survival of breast cancer patients. Lignans seem to additionally protect against cancer by blocking enzymes that are involved in hormone metabolism and interfering with the growth and spread of tumor cells. Additional antioxidant properties in flaxseed may also contribute to cancer protection.In animal studies, the omega-3 fatty acids found in flaxseed, called ALA, inhibited multiple tumor incidence and growth.
Poison Disguised as a Cure.
The 3 main types of commercial flaxseed oil pressing result in various undesirable effects.
Harmful pesticide residues, chemical solvents, damaging high-pressure and high-heat processing destroy all of the nutrition originally contained within the seeds!
Plus, they all lead to ONE additional feature…. RANCIDITY.
All 3 of these pressing techniques produce rancid oils, to varying degrees.
The presents a SERIOUS problem, considering that rancidity not only inhibits your digestion of the oils, but rancid oils have actually been found to be LETHAL in rats!
5 disturbing facts about common flaxseed oils:
- most flaxseed oils are heat-damaged (*even those that are “cold-pressed”)
- most flaxseed oils begin to go rancid within 5 MINUTES
- most flaxseed oils are devoid of absorbable nutrients
- most flaxseed oils contain harmful pesticide and/or chemical residues, like Hexane
- most flaxseed oils are approximately 70% rancid by the time they reach the customer
Degenerative diseases can be caused by rancid oils, brought about by the destruction of vitamins E, F and A, both in the oil itself and in the body. And there are natural antioxidants present in these seeds (prior to pressing) that protect the oils from rancidity, but when you oxidize, refine or otherwise damage them, their protective qualities are lost.
Sadly, most flaxseed oils become rancid as soon as the bottle is opened, if not before. As a result, most flaxseed oils are mostly, if not completely devoid of nutrition, and can even be flat-out rancid poison…
If you don’t want to consume bad flaxseed oils that may contribute to heart disease and cancer as a result of rancidity, then you need to perform
The Flax Oil Test: How to Tell if Your Oil is RANCID:
Luckily, this is extremely simple.
…Just ask yourself these 3 questions:
- “Was it refrigerated in the store or does it require refrigeration after opening?” *All rancidity-prone flaxseed oils MUST be refrigerated.
- “Did you smell and taste the oil before use?” *If it smells like oil paint or leaves a scratchy sensation in the back of your throat, it is likely rancid.
- “Was it used within 30 days of opening?” *Pay no attention to the label, in this regard.
All of the common pressing techniques are certain to lead to some degree of rancidity.
Yes, even “cold-pressing” technology involves damaging friction or heats the seeds PRIOR to being pressed!
Here’s what it takes to press PURE, NEVER RANCID flax oil:
1. An organic, high-quality source of flax seeds.
2. A unique patented pressing technology, known as Perfect Press. *This is the ONLY tested & verified pressing technology that guarantees zero rancidity.
3. Upon pressing, the oil is immediately sealed and stored in a UV-light protective container. *Light destroys nutrient properties and damages the structure of the oil.
The ONLY Zero-Rancidity Flax Oil in the World
So deciding where to get your flax oil is easy…
Activation Products has patented Perfect Press Technology™, and is the ONLY supplier of pure, never-rancid, completely-intact flax oil.
Instantly sealed in a light-protective Miron glass bottle, our premium one-of-a-kind Panaseeda Flax Oil has an unparalleled 3-year shelf-life and requires NO REFRIGERATION!
PLEASE don’t put any other flaxseed oils into your body! If you want to capitalize on the amazing benefits that flax provides, please enjoy our Panaseeda Flax Seed Oil.