Write For Us
Are you a health expert, writer or researcher with something interesting to say? Are you looking to share your content with a large and growing natural health community?
Write for Activation Products! We are looking for strong, inspirational storytelling, written in our brand voice. Typically, we accept articles on subjects related to our product line:
- Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton
- EASE Magnesium and EASE Deep Soak
- Perfect Press® seed oils: black cumin, coriander, flax, amaranth, five seed blend
Articles need not be about our products specifically, but might touch on them in connection to other issues. Articles on topics that do not relate to our product line are also welcome and should be related to natural health and recent discoveries in natural health.
For more from our founder and CEO Ian Clark on the Activation Products brand and vision, click here.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Your post must be 100% original, written by you and not published anywhere prior to submission or following posting should it be accepted.
- Quotations must be clearly marked as such and properly attributed.
- Articles should be approx. 1000-1500 words
- You may not link to sales pages or redirects outside of activationproducts.com
- We do not accept posts written solely for the purpose of advertising a product, affiliate or paid service.
- External links to your own website or blog, if any, must be in the author’s bio. Linking to your website in the content is off limits.
- Please keep in mind that by submitting a guest post, we have the right to:
- edit your post
- decline your post
- edit your post title
- remove any links in your submission
- You must provide us with links to resources, especially where assertions of scientific veracity are at issue.
- Preference will be given to articles based on strong scientific evidence. Theoretical topics are welcome, but we expect that you will be able to make clear the distinction between theory and evidence-based fact.
- Tone should be engaging and informative, while remaining relaxed and conversational.
- While copy editing will be done before publication (should your article be accepted), every effort should be made for your writing to be free of grammatical and spelling errors.
Now send us your submissions! Become an active member of our community and get your voice heard.
Email your submission to our Managing Editor at: editor [at] activationproducts [dot] com